ACP 2nd Ski outing on 03/03/07

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Dear All our Friends:

      There were over 270 skiers participated ACP's ski outing on 01/27/07.
      Stand on the bottom of the spring mountain and look around, you can
      find you fellow Chinese friends everywhere. I was stopped by the owner
      of the ski area and she asked me to teach their employees a fee
      Chinese word, like Xie-Xie, Nie-Hao, ect. A few photos from that event
      were posted on ACP's website
      http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2007Ski/Skimain2007.html. ACP's
      second ski outing will be on this March 3, 2007 (Saturday). Everyone
      (both ACP members of non-members) is welcome. A pot-luck lunch will
      also be held in the clubhouse. No registration will be needed. Just
      come and meet ACP personals in the Lenape lobby in Spring Mountain
      8:45-10:30 am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate. Please bring cash.
      No Check or credit card will be accepted.

      lift only (enter the gate): $20,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $32 (a $60 value),
      lesson: Add another $10

      Date: 03/03/07 (Saturday)
      8:45-10:30: Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am - ??? (as late as 10 pm)
      12:30 noon: pot luck lunch. Please bring enough food/drink share with
      others.

      Location
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area (757 Spring Mount Rd,
      Schwenksville, Pa 19473). For Inclement Weather Information, or drive
      direction Check spring mounting ski area website at
      http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call 610-287-7900.

      Hao Li
      Chair,
      www.ACP-Phila.org