ACP Ski outing POSTPONED to 01/27/07 Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Dear All our Friends:

      Because potential rain and warm weather, ACP's Ski outing POSTPONED to
      Saturday January 27. Everyone (both ACP members of non-members) is
      welcome. This will be our sixth year to ski together. Last year there
      were 420 people participating. A pot-luck lunch will also be held in
      the clubhouse. No registration will be needed. Just come and meet ACP
      personals in the Lenape lobby in Spring Mountain 8:45-10:30 am to buy
      the Ski ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No Check or credit
      card will be accepted.

      lift only (enter the gate): $20,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $32 (a $60 value),
      lesson: Add another $10

      Date: 01/27/07 (Saturday)
      8:45-10:30: Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am - ??? (as late as 10 pm)
      12:30 noon: pot luck lunch. Please bring enough food/drink share with
      others.

      Location
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area (757 Spring Mount Rd,
      Schwenksville, Pa 19473). For Inclement Weather Information, or drive
      direction Check spring mounting ski area website at
      http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call 610-287-7900.

      Check ACP's website at http://acp-phila.org/ for this news in Chinese
      version.

      Hao Li