ACP Ski outing on Christmas Saturday December 23 ($20 for ski lift ticket)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Happy Holidays!

      Let's have a wonderful Christmas Saturday by skiing with other Chinese
      friends around. A pot-luck lunch will also be held in the clubhouse.
      This will be our sixth year to ski together on the Christmas Saturday.
      Last year there were 420 people participating. Hope we will see more
      friends this year.

      ACP had built very good relation with Spring Mountain. We got very
      good group price for our group:

      lift only (enter the gate): $20,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $32 (a $60 value),
      lesson: Add another $10

      Meet ACP personals in the Lenape lobby 8:45-10:30 am to buy the Ski
      ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No Check or credit card will
      be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or drive direction Check spring
      mounting ski area website at http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call
      610-287-7900.

      Date: 12/23/06 (Saturday)
      8:45-10:30: Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am - ??? (as late as 10 pm)
      12:30 noon: pot luck lunch. Please bring enough food/drink share with
      others.

      Location
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area (757 Spring Mount Rd,
      Schwenksville, Pa 19473)

      Check ACP's website at http://acp-phila.org/ for this news in Chinese
      version.

      Hao Li