Everyone will be welcome to Sunday ACP's outdoor VB club

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Dear ACP Friends,

      Everyone will be welcome to the ACP's outdoor VB club. We may have as
      many as 4 nets set up; therefore, we can have as many as 48
      memberships to entertain more people in ACP.

      However, to sustain the competitiveness of ACP volleyball team, we
      need to have two leagues in the club:
      (1) A league, competitive members (n=: ACP1 and ACP2)
      (2) B league, VB newbies (n=6)

      Details:
      ACP volleyball players will play at Upper Gwynedd Township Park (Near
      the PAVILION), near Merck campus in Lansdale, every Sunday 4:00 pm –
      6:00 pm. The Park is at N Sumneytown Pike & Pakside Pl, Try "400 N
      Sumneytown Pike, North Wales, PA 19454" for location.
      There are also 5 tennis, 2 basket courts and a huge children's
      castle/playground area. All of them are in very good condition. Bring
      your family/friends and spend a nice Sunday afternoon with us.

      Contact:
      Dan Yindan_yin2@... (O) 215-652-3847Frank Shifshi@...
      610-651-7418 (O)Hao LiHal.li@... 9082435887(O)
      Visit http://www.acp-phila.org/ for ACP's activities.

      Waver:
      Be Cautious, Be Safe, By participate Association of Chinese
      professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participant(s) assume full
      responsibility for himself/theirselves.

      LI, Hao
      Li_hao1@...
      Chair
      Association of Chinese Professional (ACP)
      http://www.acp-phila.org/