ACP 3rd Ski/pot-luck lunch outing on Saturday March 4

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      Place: Spring Mountain ski area (757 Spring Mount Rd, Schwenksville,
      Pa 19473)
      Date/time: March 4, start at 8:45
      Ski Price: lift & ski rental: $32, lift only: $20, lesson: Add another $10
      Pot-luck lunch: 12:30 (Please bring food share with others)

      Dear Friends,

      ACP an east Pennsylvania based young professional Chinese organization
      had organized ski activities for the fifth year. There were about
      total 600 people enjoyed our 1st and 2nd ski activities this winter.
      March 4's ski outing will be our last one in this winter. A pot-luck
      lunch will also be held in the Lenape lodge clubhouse.

      No pre-registration will be needed. Meet ACP personals in the Lenape
      lodge clubhouse at 8:45-10:30 am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate.
      Please bring cash.

      For drive direction and ski area info
      (http://www.springmountain-fun.com) For Inclement Weather Information,
      610-287-7900. Check ACP's website at http://acp-phila.org/ for this