ACP Ski/pot-luck lunch outing on Christmas Saturday Dec. 24

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      Happy Holidays!

      Let's have a wonderful Christmas Saturday by skiing with other Chinese
      friends around. A pot-luck lunch will also be held in the clubhouse.

      As we did in the last four years, ACP will organize a group ski in
      spring mounting, PA. We got very good group price and weekday (NOT
      weekend) price for our group. The group price for lift and rental will
      be $25 (Compare to $45, if purchased by individuals), lifting only
      will be $15 (a $25 value).

      We will go there on Dec. 24 IF IT IS OPEN. Meet ACP personals in the
      Lenape lobby 9:00-10:30 am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate. Please
      bring cash. No Check or credit card will be accepted.

      Check ACP's website at http://acp-phila.org/ for this news in Chinese
      version.
      Check spring mounting ski area website at
      http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call 610-287-7900 for details.

      Hao Li
      Chair,
      www.ACP-Phila.org
      li_hao1@...
      215-822-1731 (H)

      Location

      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area. For direction look at
      http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call 610-287-7900.

      Date and Time

      Dec. 24, 2005 (Saturday),
      9:00-10:30 a.m. Sale ski tickets at Main Lobby
      9 am – 4 pm ski
      12 noon pot-luck lunch

      Rate:

      lift & ski rental: $25
      lift only: $15
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
        Dear Friends,

        Happy Holidays!

        We will go there on Dec. 24 IF IT IS OPEN. For Inclement Weather
        Information, or drive direction Check spring mounting ski area website
        at http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call 610-287-7900.

        Meet ACP personals in the Lenape lobby 9:00-10:30 am to buy the Ski
        ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No Check or credit card will
        be accepted. Check ACP's website at http://acp-phila.org/ for this
        news in Chinese version.

        Hao Li
        Chair,
        www.ACP-Phila.org
        li_hao1@...
        215-822-1731 (H)

        Location

        Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area. For direction look at
        http://www.springmountain-fun.com or call 610-287-7900.

        Date and Time

        Dec. 24, 2005 (Saturday),
        9:00-10:30 a.m. Sale ski tickets at Lenape Lobby
        9 am – 4 pm ski
        12 noon pot-luck lunch

        Rate:

        lift & ski rental: $25