Great Philadelphia Chinese volleyball games.

  • Mr ACP Philly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      ACP members and friends,

      ACP's one day outing to Island Beach State Park was
      fun. There were about twenty parties/families
      participated this event. We enjoyed the ocean, enjoyed
      the old and new friendship, enjoyed the volleyball
      game.

      ACP, U Penn and Merck Chinese volleyball teams will
      organize matches on Aug 17 and Aug. 24 in Gym of
      Montgomery Comm College. You are welcome to
      participate the ACP's VB team. The following is the
      schedule for practice and matches:

      August 7 (Wednesday) 7:00pm-8:30pm, practice at
      Simens's VB court in Great Valley
      August 10 (Saturday) 6:30pm-8:30pm, practice at
      Simens's VB court in Great Valley
      August 14 (Wednesday) 7:00pm-8:30pm, practice at
      Simens's VB court in Great Valley
      August 17 (Saturday) 1:00pm-5:00pm, match at Gym of
      Montgomery Comm College
      August 24 (Saturday) 1:00pm-5:00pm, match at Gym of
      Montgomery Comm College

      Any question regard this VB games, please call MA
      Jun-ning at 610-578-6658 (O).

      NOTE

      1. There will be NO Chinese corner activity till Aug
      31.
      2. Please see "Tao Ran Ting" at www.acp-phila.org
      for other local news, activities, and opportunities

      Direction to

      Simens's VB court in Great Valley
      Take Rt202 to Rt 29 south. Turn right to Valley Stream
      PKY drive about 0.3 miles. The VB court is on your
      left. Copy the following link to your I.E. for the map
      of this area

      (http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=&city=Malvern&state=PA&csz=Malvern,+PA+19355&slt=40.045000&sln=-75.533400&mlt=40.057108&mln=-75.529116&zip=19355&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&cs=8&name=&desc=&off=e&poititle=&poi=&ds=n)

      Direction to

      Gym of Montgomery Comm College
      From downtown Philadelphia:

      1. Take the I-76 WEST towards VALLEY FORGE.
      2. Take the I-476 NORTH exit towards PLYMOUTH MTG,
      exit #331B.
      3. Take the PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE WEST(I-276
      W)/PLYMOUTH RD exit towards GERMANTOWN PIKE-WEST, exit
      #20.
      4. Continue on W GERMANTOWN PIKE.
      5. At the intersection of GERMANTOWN PIKE and Route
      202. Take 202 North.
      6. Proceed to the intersection of Route 202 and Morris
      Road.
      7. Turn left onto Morris Road. (see attached map)
      8. Turn right onto Cathcart Road (the 1st road passing
      the MCCC entrance).
      9. Turn right into MCCC parking lot (drive about 0.2
      miles)
      10. Park your car at the parking lot. The Gym is in
      the big building.

      http://www.mc3.edu/faqs/directions/directions.html

      www.acp-phila.org

      For any question/comments please contact:
      LI, Hao
      Chair, ACP
      Li_hao1@...

      http://health.yahoo.com