441ACP Group Ski on January 18 2014

  • ACP Group
    Jan 5, 2014
      Dear Friends,

      Happy Holidays!
      ACP’s on New Year 2014 was one of the best ACP’s ski events:
      - There were almost 400 skier participated
      - Most of the people arrived before 10 am
      - The Spring Mountain Ski Area was informed and they prepared very well.
      - Before 10 am there was basically no line to get the rental equipment.
      - After 10:30 am the lines were under 5 people
      - Majority of the people register two day ahead
      - Most of the people brought a lot of food to share with other.
      Keep up these great works!!!!!! ACP thank you for what your did!

      ACP plans to have another group ski activities on Jan.18, 2014 (Saturday)
      at Spring Mountain Ski Area (http://www.springmountainadventures.com/). An
      OPTIONAL potluck lunch will also be held in the clubhouse for those bring
      food to share with others. Even you are not going to ski, join us for the
      pot-luck and enjoy the friendship and social.

      This will be our 12th year to ski together. Typically there will be
      several hundreds people participating ACP ski. ACP has built a very good
      relationship with Spring Mountain. Although most ski area raise the price,
      we've been getting excellent group price for ACP members:

      Lift only (entrance and use your own equipment): $26,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $36
      lift & ski/snow board rental & lesson: $46

      Meet ACP personals in the Spring Mountain Lenape Club house at 8:45-11:20
      am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No check or
      credit card will be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or driving direction, check Spring
      Mounting ski area website at
      610-287-7900http://www.springmountainadventures.com/
      Date: (2nd Ski) January 18, 2014 (Saturday)
      8:45-11:20: Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am – 9 pm ski
      12:30: pot- luck lunch for those bring food to share with others.
      In order to shorter your waiting time to get the rental equipment, we
      strongly recommend:

      1. Please arrive before 9:30 am on Jan. 18;
      2. Please register with ACP’s website before Jan. 16, 10 pm; We will
      call the ski area Jan. 17 morning for the number of people plan to come,
      so that they can arrange their resources.

      Location:
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area
      757 Spring Mount Rd, Schwenksville, PA 19473
      Sign – in
      In order to help us to do a better job, enough food, if you plan to
      participate, without obligation, please go to the following link to
      register. Please let us know how many people will attend.
      http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/ski.aspx

      Contact:
      LI, Hao, ACP Chair
      Li_hao1@... 215-822-1731
      (Leave massage. It will be transferred to cell phone.)
      http://www.acp-phila.org/

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe. By participating Association of Chinese
      Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and
      responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or
      loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.