439NO SKI on Dec 29. - ACP Group Ski postponed to January 1, 2014

  • ACP Group
    Dec 28, 2013
      Due to the heavy rain tomorrow (December 29, 2013), Spring Mountain is
      plan to close the ski area. ACP canceled the ski event on December 29,
      2013 and postponed this ski event to January 1, 2014.

      Dear Friends,
      Happy Holidays!
      ACP plans to have group ski activities on January 1, 2014 (Wednesday),
      Jan.18, 2014 (Saturday) and Feb. 15, 2014 (Saturday) at Spring Mountain
      Ski Area (http://www.springmountainadventures.com/). An OPTIONAL potluck
      lunch will also be held in the clubhouse for those bring food to share
      with others. Even you are not going to ski, join us for the pot-luck and
      enjoy the friendship and social.

      This will be our 12th year to ski together. Typically there will be
      several hundreds people participating ACP ski. ACP has built a very good
      relationship with Spring Mountain. Although most ski area raise the price,
      we've been getting excellent group price for ACP members:

      Lift only (entrance and use your own equipment): $26,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $36
      lift & ski/snow board rental & lesson: $46

      Meet ACP personals in the Spring Mountain Lenape Club house at 8:45-11:20
      am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No check or
      credit card will be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or driving direction, check Spring
      Mounting ski area website at
      610-287-7900http://www.springmountainadventures.com/
      Date: (First Ski) January 1, 2014 (Wednesday)
      8:45-11:20: Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am – 9 pm ski
      12:30: pot- luck lunch for those bring food to share with others.
      In order to shorter your waiting time to get the rental equipment, we
      strongly recommend:

      1. Please arrive before 9:30 am on Jan. 1;
      2. Please register with ACP’s website before Dec 30, 10 pm; We will
      call the ski area Dec 31 morning for the number of people plan to come, so
      that they can arrange their resources.

      Location:
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area
      757 Spring Mount Rd, Schwenksville, PA 19473
      Sign – in
      In order to help us to do a better job, enough food, if you plan to
      participate, without obligation, please go to the following link to
      register. Please let us know how many people will attend.
      http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/ski.aspx

      Contact:
      LI, Hao, ACP Chair
      Li_hao1@... 215-822-1731
      (Leave massage. It will be transferred to cell phone.)
      http://www.acp-phila.org/

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe. By participating Association of Chinese
      Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and
      responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or
      loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.