436ACP Group Ski Dec. 29 (Sunday) & Other Activities

    Nov 21, 2013

      1. ACP Group Ski on Dec. 29 (Sunday)
      2. Social Dance Nights/Party Arrangements
      ACP 2013-2014 Group Ski Plan

      Dear Friends,
      Happy Holidays!

      ACP plans to have group ski activities on Dec. 29 (Sunday), 2013; Jan.18, 2014 (Saturday) and Feb. 15, 2014 (Saturday) at Spring Mountain Ski Area (http://www.springmountainadventures.com/). An OPTIONAL potluck lunch will also be held in the clubhouse for those bring food to share with others. Even you are not going to ski, join us for the pot-luck and enjoy the friendship and social.

      This will be our 12th year to ski together. Typically there will be several hundreds people participating ACP ski. ACP has built a very good relationship with Spring Mountain. Although most ski area raise the price, we've been getting excellent group price for ACP members:

      Lift only (entrance and use your own equipment): $26,
      lift & ski/snow board rental: $36
      lift & ski/snow board rental & lesson: $46

      Meet ACP personals in the Spring Mountain Lenape Club house at 8:45-11:20 am to buy the Ski ticket in group rate. Please bring cash. No check or credit card will be accepted.

      For Inclement Weather Information, or driving direction, check Spring Mounting ski area website at 610-287-7900 http://www.springmountainadventures.com/

      Date: (First Ski) Dec. 29, 2012 (Sunday)
      8:45-11:20: Buying ski ticket in group rate
      9 am – 9 pm ski
      12:30: pot- luck lunch for those bring food to share with others.

      In order to shorter your waiting time to get the rental equipment, we strongly recommend:

      1.      Please arrive before 9:30 am on Dec. 29;
      2.      Please register with ACP’s website before Dec 25, 5 pm; We will call the ski area Dec 26 morning for the number of people plan to come, so that they can arrange their resources.

      Location:
      Lenape Lodge of Spring Mountain Ski Area
      757 Spring Mount Rd, Schwenksville, PA 19473

      Sign – in
      In order to help us to do a better job, enough food, if you plan to participate, without obligation, please go to the following link to register. Please let us know how many people will attend.

      Contact:
      LI, Hao,  ACP Chair
      Li_hao1@... 215-822-1731
      (Leave massage. It will be transferred to cell phone.)

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe.  By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.

      2. Joint Dance Nights November 22 (This Friday)

      Next dance event scheduled:

      The next UDCA, GHCS and ACP joint dance party will be on Friday, Nov 22, 2013. Please come to join us to dance or chat the night away. Everyone is welcome.  Variety of line dances are also planned. The line dances will be fun and easy to follow. If you don't plan to dance, you can also just join the social corner at this party.
      Time: Friday, 11/22/2013, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
      Place: Cafeteria at Maple Glen Elementary school

      1581 Fort Washington Ave,
      Maple Glen, PA 19002.
      The school is located at the corner of route 152 and Fort Washington Avenue, it has plenty of parking space.
      Fee
      $5/Person (Age 65 or older free - Collect at the door)

      Contacts
      Lijun Zhang (215) 343-1436
      Ping Lu 215-989-4852
      Jie Xu (215) 822-1731
      Dress code:
      Semi-formal.

      Dance Party Schedule
      We will update schedule if any date change
      ACP Dance Club’s Dance Parties
      Every Month Saturday
      7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
      Fee   $7/person

      Joint Social Dance Nights
      By ACP, UDCA, and GHCS
      Every OTHER Friday Night
      7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
      Fee   $5/person, Senior free
      Ellis Athletic Center (Basketball court)
      3819 West Chester Pike
      Newtown Square, PA 19073
      Cafeteria at Maple Glen Elementary School
      1581 Fort Washington Ave
      Maple Glen, PA 19002
       9/14/13

      9/20/13