      We will enjoy the white sand beach, clear blue ocean, beach volleyball, soccer, and Frisbee.

      Date:   July 20, (Saturday)
      Time:  10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Beach Activities (volleyball, soccer, and Frisbee)
      (The early you come, the better parking spot you could find.)
      Belmar Beach off the Ocean Avenue near 4th – 5th Ave. (Use following address for your GPS: 401 Ocean Ave, belmar, nj 07719)
      Look the yellow ACP’s flags (http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2011Beach/page9.html ) on the Volleyball net post and on the beach font.

      ACP Middle Autumn Festival Gala on September 28

      Dear All

      ACP together with UD Chinese Association, Guanghua Chinese School and some other Chinese organizations will hold another Middle Autumn Festival Gala on September 28, 2013.  Many famous actors and performance groups will perform. Please visit ACP’s web http://www.acp-phila.org/ for the Gala poster.

      We welcome your financial supports, advertisement with us, suggestions and volunteer yourselves.

      Primary Sponsors:

      Upper Dublin Chinese Association
      Guanghua Chinese School

      Date:
      Saturday 9/28/2013 7:00 PM

      Fee:
      $8 (Senior Adults, Children 10 years and under free)

      Place:
      Auditorium
      Upper Dublin High School
      800 Loch Alsh Ave
      Fort Washington, PA 19034

      LI, Hao
      Li_hao1@...
      ACP Chair
      215-822-1731 (H and Voice Mail to Cell Phone)

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe.  By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.