      So far about 200 ACP friends sign up this rafting. The weather are wonderful. Please Sign up ASAP.

      Date: Sunday, June 29, 2013
      Fee: $36 per person (40% discount).

      Lehigh Adventure Center:
      Whitewater Challengers
      288 North  Stagecoach Road, Weatherly, PA 18255

      ·         Time: 10:30 am – Starting 10:30 (need to sign waiver forms and fit life jackets)
      ·         Bus departure time to take people to rafting site: starting 10:55 am
      ·         Age limit: 5 years and older
      ·         Please bring your easy to carry lunch on broad the raft (There will be a break time)
      ·         Wear sport shoes
      ·         Fee: $36 per person (All tax and insurance included). This is flat rate per person regardless of age.
      ·         Bring your own lunch. We will stop mid-way for lunch during rafting
      ·         How to register:
      §  Please call Whitewater Challengers and pay directly to the rafting center. Limited seats for rafting, and it is first come first served.
      §  Call  (800) 443-RAFT (8554) and ask for TERI
      §  Use ACP as the group name to receive $36 flat rate. Note typically it is about $60 per person. ACP negotiated this discounted price.
      §  Teri’s office hours
      §  9am – 4pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. NO Wednesday
      §  You can also email Teri: teri@... and provide the following information. She will call your cell phone for credit card information
      §  Email subject: Rafting with ACP group on June 29
      §  Your name
      §  Number of rafters in your group (including yourself)
      §  Home address
      §  Cell phone number

      Any question:
      ACP Event Director
      Jie Liu
      Jie Liu: 610 727-6304 (W)  267-353-3080  (C) jieliu81@...

      2.      ACP Daytrip to Beach (Belmar NJ, Saturday July 6)

      You are wondering when will be ACP’s beach trip, as we did every year. Now you have it Saturday (July 6), if weather promising. We meet at the Belmar's 4th – 5th Avenue beach (401 Ocean Ave, Belmar, NJ 07719 - 4th Ave and Ocean Ave). Look for ACP’s yellow flags.

      We will enjoy the white sand beach, clear blue ocean, beach volleyball, soccer, and frisbee, For previous year’s ACP Belmar beach outing please visit ACP’s website:

      Belmar, NJ is one and half hour drive from Phila, just at the east end high way I - 195.  Each party will handle their own food and drink (Restaurant is everywhere on the boardwalk.) Here are the details:

      Date:   July 6, (Saturday)
      Time:  10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Beach Activities (volleyball, soccer, and Frisbee)
      (The early you come, the better parking spot you could find.)

      Beach information:
      Beach access cost: $7/adult daily; free for ages 15 and younger. Metered parking is available along Ocean Avenue; free on-street parking is available along side streets. Public restrooms/ water shower on the boardwalk.
      Location and Direction:
      Belmar Beach off the Ocean Avenue near 4th Ave. (Use following address for your GPS: 401 Ocean Ave, belmar, nj 07719)
      Look the yellow ACP’s flags (http://acp-phila.org/Events/Year2006Camping/4.html) on the Volleyball net post and on the beach font.

      From Phila area:
      (1) Take the I-276 E - go 21 mi 21 mi
      (2) Take the New Jersey Turnpike North ramp to New York - go 1.3 mi
      (3) Merge into New Jersey Tpke N - go 8.3 mi
      (4) Take the I-195 exit 7A to Trenton/Shore Points - go 0.8 mi
      (5) Bear right onto the I-195 E ramp to Lakewood/Shore Points - go 28 mi 28 mi
      Take 195 East to end. Stay left to Rt. 35 North and follow for 3 lights (approx 1/2 mile). Turn right onto Tenth Avenue. Cross railroad tracks and Main Street. Beach is straight ahead.

      LI, Hao
      Li_hao1@...
      ACP Chair
      215-822-1731 (H and Voice Mail to Cell Phone)

      WAVER:
      Have fun, yet be safe.  By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.