423Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP) Events

    May 23, 2013
      Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP) Events

            ACP’s spring outing on May 25 (This Saturday)
      2.      ACP Middle Autumn Gala September 21, 2013
      3.      ACP will have 2-3 beach trips this summer. Date TBD.

      ACP’s spring outing on May 25 (This Saturday)

      Dear Friends,

      By the AccuWeather the rain should be gone by 10 am this Saturday. Rain or Shine, we have certainly have the ACP’s spring outing on May 25, 2013 (Memorial weekend Saturday) at Peace Valley Park, Pavilion #3 and 4 (799 New Galena Rd, Chalfont, PA 18914). These two pavilions are basically next to each other and they can hold at least 200 people. There many thing we can do in or outside the pavilions. Here is the plan:

      Activities on Saturday May 25:
      Everything will be free.
      10:00 am Activities Start; (If you arrive later than 11 am you may need park in anther parking place with a little distance)
      11:30 am Potluck picnic together
      Please bring dishes enough for (number in your party + 1) people to share with others.
      You can bring BBQ meat, etc. (We will buy BBQ supplies)

      Hiking/biking around Lake Galena (Bring your bikes);
      Boating (on your own), Volleyball (We will set up the net), Soccer,
      Badminton (We will set up the net, if the wend will not be strong, you need bring your own rackets and balls)

      Games Planed:

      Tug-of-War
      Water ball catch
      Dodge ball game
      Hula Hooping (Please bring hula rings)
      Volley ball
      Jumping rope game
      Badminton (Please bring your own rackets and balls)
      Etc.

      Bring your enthusiasm, bring your favorite dishes, bring your jogging shoes, bring your bike and we will bring the happiness to you in return.  Please bring dishes enough for (number in your party + 1) people to share with others.

      To help us having a better planning, Please go to the following link to register. http://www.acp-phila.org/ACPGroup/Outing.aspx

      We need volunteers to participate the organizing committee for this event. Please volunteer yourself while you register to the effort to build a stronger professional Chinese community. The organizing tasks include:  Buy food drink, organizing games and ect.

      Contact:
      LI, Hao,  ACP Chair
      Li_hao1@... 215-822-1731

      ACP Middle Autumn Gala September 21, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      ACP, in collaboration with UD Chinese Association, Guanghua Chinese School and some other Chinese organizations will hold another Middle Autumn / Festival on September 21, 2013. We would like to invite you to this Middle Autumn Festival Performance Gala. ACP Middle Autumn Gala has been a premier event in this area.  Many well-known and accomplished professional artists and performance clubs will be there to entertain you. Please join us to celebrate this traditional Chinese holiday together with your family and friends! For previous years’ ACP Middle Autumn Gala please visit:

      Sponsors:

      Upper Dublin Chinese Association
      Guanghua Chinese School

      Co-Sponsors/Presenters:

      TBD

      Date:
      Saturday 9/21/2013 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (To be discussed)

      Place:
      Auditorium
      Upper Dublin High School
      800 Loch Alsh Ave
      Fort Washington, PA 19034

      Waiver:
      Have fun, yet be Safe. By participating in ACP's activities, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. The organizers will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating in the joint events.