417Social Dance Nights/Party Arrangements

    Feb 27, 2013
      Dear All ACP members and friends,
      We had a great ski season. There are way over 1000 people/time participated the ski events. These events covered by many local newspapers. We are glad that more and more people enjoyed ski.
      After a month’s rest, the Join Social Dance Night by ACP, UDCA and GHCS will resume this Friday, March 1, 2013. As we did before, this Join Social Dance Night is keep up with the modern time and is very popular with people of all ages.
      You and your friends are cordially invited to join us to dance or chat the night away. Dancers at all skill levels are welcome.  Variety of line dances (e.g. Latin, Disco, Chinese, Gangnam Style, etc.) are planned. The line dances will be fun and easy to follow. If you don't plan to dance, you can also just join the social corner at this party.
      Time: Friday, 3/1/2013, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
      Place: Cafeteria at Maple Glen Elementary school
      1581 Fort Washington Ave,
      Maple Glen, PA 19002.
      The school is located at the corner of route 152 and Fort Washington Avenue, with free parking.
      $3/Person (Age 65 or older free - Collect at the door)
      Lijun Zhang (215) 343-1436
      Ping Lu (410) 900-2749
      Jie Xu (215) 822-1731
      Dress code:
      Future Dance Meets:
      This time is a special notice, because there is a month’s break. We will NOT send reminder every time. Please check the above link.
      Dance Party Schedule
      We will update schedule if any date change
      ACP Dance Club’s Dance Parties
      Every Month Saturday
      7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
      Fee   $7/person
      Joint Social Dance Nights
      By ACP, UDCA, and GHCS
      Every OTHER Friday Night
      7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
      Fee   $3/person, Senior free
      Ellis Athletic Center (Basketball court)
      3819 West Chester Pike
      Newtown Square, PA 19073
      Cafeteria at Maple Glen Elementary school
      1581 Fort Washington Ave
      Maple Glen, PA 19002
      Have fun, yet be safe.  By participating Association of Chinese Professionals (ACP)'s activity, the participants assume full liability and responsibility for themselves. ACP will not be liable for any injury or loss a person might receive while participating ACP's event.