visual designer/editor

  • ACESJOBS-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2014
      Outsell, Inc., the only research and advisory firm focused solely on media, information and technology, is seeking a visual designer/editor to join us in our Burlingame, Calif., corporate office. This position helps create and design print and interactive materials, provides editing and proofreading support, and coordinates with members of the organization on publication tasks to achieve on-time, on-spec delivery while upholding quality standards for Outsell’s brand and external representations in the marketplace. The right candidate has demonstrated experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite programs and HTML, and can provide an online portfolio demonstrating basic graphics and editing concepts, from idea to completion. Please include a URL with application.

      For more information about the position and/or to apply, please visit our website athttp://www.outsellinc.com/about_us/production_editor