Washington Post multiplatform editor

  • ACESJOBS-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2013
      We are looking for an energetic copy editor with a flair for headline writing, a strong understanding of language and style and a familiarity with SEO, linking and working on Web files. Our desk handles copy across news platforms, including print, Web, smartphone and tablet. In addition to editing stories and blogs, tasks include writing captions for photo galleries, crafting digital summaries and proofing interactive graphics and other Web projects.

      The hours for this position are generally 3:30 to 11 p.m. We are seeking candidates with at least five years of copy-editing experience at a mid- to large-market news organization. If you are interested, please contact Multiplatform Editing Chief Jesse Lewis (jesse.lewis@...) Deputy Multiplatform Editing Chief Courtney Rukan (courtney.rukan@...) or Tracy Grant (tracy.grant@...>).