freelance copyeditors

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      We are looking for spectacular freelance copyeditors and proofreaders. We pay competitive project and per-hour rates and are constantly putting out interesting new titles.

      Applicants must have the following qualifications:
      - An established freelance history of copyediting and/or proofreading for major and/or esteemed publishing houses.
      - Experience copyediting and/or proofreading in electronic formats (Word/PDF).
      - A mastery of styles and their documentation.
      - Consistent availability.
      - A strong work ethic and incredible attention to detail.
      - Strict adherence to deadlines.

      While we are based in Berkeley, CA, this is an out-of-office freelance position and you can work from any location and/or time zone.

      If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to jobs@.... Please also include a cover letter that describes your fit with this position.