copy editor/entertainment editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      The York Dispatch, an award-winning news operation in southcentral Pennsylvania, is looking for a copy editor/entertainment editor for its print, web and mobile products. On the print side, you'll paginate daily news pages then turn to writing, coordinating and growing our York Weekend section. Duties include a significant amount of feature writing on local events, from festivals to the music scene. We're a union shop in a two-newspaper town. If you're not aggressive and able to wear many hats, don't apply. Hours are 5:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Send a cover letter, resume and page design samples to John Simcoe, 205 N. George St., York, Pa. 17401 or e-mail to jsimcoe@....