city editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013
      Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment, working with a team of award-winning journalists and engaging with the public via mobile, online, social media and print? We are currently accepting applications for the position of city editor in our newsroom — a key figure who can assist the editing and reporting teams with planning and delivering everything from breaking news coverage to in-depth, narrative-style investigative journalism. This is a hands-on newsroom where everyone works together to deliver top quality journalism. A degree in journalism and several years of experience in reporting with at least two years of experience in managing others will put you at the top of the list. Come join us at the Denton Record-Chronicle where making a difference and keeping the public informed is what we're all about. Send your resume to Managing Editor Dawn Cobb at dcobb@....