part-time copy editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 9:41 AM
      Mint Press News is seeking a Part Time Copy Editor for immediate hire to join our Minneapolis, MN news team aimed at the rapid development of our online content which focuses on investigative journalism and in-depth analysis of national politics and foreign affairs -- coverage through the lens of social justice and human rights.

      The ideal candidate will have an extensive and solid new media journalism background of at least three years and has worked in a leadership role as a copy editor, lead copy editor, managing editor or editor with experience in advocacy journalism and social justice issues nationally, and internationally for at least three years as well.

      *A robust understanding of national politics and foreign affairs is required*

      Requirements:
      Associated Press expertise
      at least 3 years national or international newsroom experience
      at least 3 years copy editing experience
      Newsroom leadership experience
      Social justice & advocacy journalism background on a national level

      This position would require the Copy Editor to work in our Minneapolis, MN newsroom.

      Please send cover letter, resume and examples of work to jobs@...

      Mint Press News is an equal opporunity employer located in Minneapolis, MN.