Associate Editor/ Copy Editor

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
      Our established national publishing group, Wine Enthusiast Media, seeks an experienced associate editor/copy editor to join our team at our headquarters in Westchester County, NY.
      The responsibilities for this position pertain to our print wine lifestyle magazine, published 13 times yearly, our accompanying site, WineMag.com, our China editions and our special themed issue projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the following areas: copy editing, proofreading, fact-checking and writing. The AE/CE will guide all print and Web content through a rigorous proofing and copyediting process from beginning to end, and will be the watchdog for all corrections and edits. Rigorous attention to detail is absolutely paramount. Having experience in, and current knowledge of, the wine, spirits and food industry is ideal. The candidate should be passionate and eager to evolve his/her knowledge on these topics.

      The successful candidate will be working at our headquarters in Westchester County, Mount Kisco, NY.

      If your experience and skill sets meet our job requirements, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR@... with Mag Edit in the subject area. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE

      Please no Third Parties or phone calls.