Demand Media

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2013
      We're Hiring Copy Editors.

      Demand Media Studios is looking for professional and experienced copy editors to
      edit articles for our network of popular sites.

      As a Studio editor, you will be editing articles written by professional and
      well-qualified writers, ensuring that published content meets our standards for
      accuracy and quality. Editorial work is done through our online system that you
      can access at any time, from anywhere with an internet connection.

      We are looking for copy editors with some experience or knowledge in specific
      subjects. These include Auto, Business & Finance, Careers, Culture, Education,
      Family & Relationships, Fitness, Garden, Health, Home, Legal, Nutrition,
      Parenting, Pets, Real Estate, Science, Style, Tech, and Travel.

      Some of the benefits of becoming an editor at Demand include:

      - Compensation. Editors are paid for each article they help to produce, and
      payments are delivered twice a week for all completed work.

      - Focus on Expertise. Choose the areas that you want to focus on in order to
      establish yourself as an authoritative voice in your industry.

      - Perks. Take advantage of our benefits including paid registration at
      conferences, cash awards and other incentives to reward our editors.

      Ideal candidates will have at least two years of editorial experience for
      premium, high-circulation online or offline publications. Every applicant will
      need to complete both a copy editing test and a subject matter test for the
      section(s) they apply to.

      When applying, be sure that your resume highlights any of your certifications or
      relevant areas of expertise.

      Please apply through our website's online application here, or follow the link
      below:

      http://www.demandstudios.com/Signup?utm_source=ACES&utm_medium=general&utm_campa\
      ign=copyeditor

      We cannot accept any applications via email. Please submit everything through
      the online application platform.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2013
[...]

        http://create.demandstudios.com/copy-editor?utm_source=aces&utm_medium=general&utm_campaign=copyeditor

        We cannot accept any applications via email. Please submit everything through the online application platform.