Associate Editor/ Copy Editor

    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2013
      Our established national publishing group, Wine Enthusiast Media, seeks an experienced associate editor/copy editor to join our team at our headquarters in Westchester County, NY.
      The responsibilities for this position pertain to our print magazine, published 13 times yearly, our accompanying site, WineMag.com, our China editions and our special themed issue projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the following areas: copy editing, proofreading, fact-checking and writing. The AE/CE will guide all print and Web content through a rigorous proofing and copyediting process from beginning to end, and will be the watchdog for all corrections and edits. Rigorous attention to detail is absolutely paramount. Having experience in, and current knowledge of, the wine, spirits and food industry is ideal. The candidate should be passionate and eager to evolve his/her knowledge on these topics.
      Please note this position will be performed on site at our headquarters in Mt. Kisco, New York with no exceptions.
      Associate Editor, Wine Enthusiast Media
      • Copy edit all editorial content for Wine Enthusiast Magazine brand including winemag.com
      • Generate original content for weekly Web briefs, book reviews and trends
      • Fact check all content

      • Edit, update changes in wine review Buying Guide

      • Compile corrections

      • Address reader inquiries about articles, etc

      • Draw up & mail all writer, photographer and illustrator contracts for Enth

      • Attend events on behalf of the magazine

      • Be the keeper (and enforcer) of Wine Enthusiast Magazine style guidelines
      • Maintain editorial calendar

      • Engage Wine Enthusiast readers via social media
      To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR@... with Mag Edit in the subject area. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE Please no Third Parties or phone calls.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 11:55 AM
        Our established national publishing group, Wine Enthusiast Media, seeks an experienced associate editor/copy editor to join our team at our headquarters in Westchester County, NY.
        The responsibilities for this position pertain to our print wine lifestyle magazine, published 13 times yearly, our accompanying site, WineMag.com, our China editions and our special themed issue projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the following areas: copy editing, proofreading, fact-checking and writing. The AE/CE will guide all print and Web content through a rigorous proofing and copyediting process from beginning to end, and will be the watchdog for all corrections and edits. Rigorous attention to detail is absolutely paramount. Having experience in, and current knowledge of, the wine, spirits and food industry is ideal. The candidate should be passionate and eager to evolve his/her knowledge on these topics.

        The successful candidate will be working at our headquarters in Westchester County, Mount Kisco, NY.

        If your experience and skill sets meet our job requirements, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR@... with Mag Edit in the subject area. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE

        Please no Third Parties or phone calls.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10 8:21 AM

          If your experience and skill sets meet our job requirements, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR@... with Mag Edit in the subject area. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE Please no Third Parties or phone calls.