fiction copy editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      I'm looking for an experienced FICTION copy editor for a science fiction novel I'm self-publishing. The manuscript is 105,000 words. I'm a traditionally published author with six books released and another two-book series releasing Aug/Sep of this year. I would like to provide the manuscript for editing in Early April and have the work completed by early May. E-mail me to receive a few pages from the manuscript to act as an example for my writing, in order to get a better estimate: Michael J. Sullivan <michael.sullivan.dc@...>.