Copy editor opening

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      The Press Democrat, a locally owned 60,000-circulation newspaper in Northern California, has an opening for a full-time copy editor/page designer. We value sharp design, well-organized writing, attention to detail in language and layout, and headlines and design elements that clearly and accurately convey the news. The Press Democrat values the contribution of their employees and offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, accident insurance and Paid Time Off.

      The Press Democrat is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing.

      To be considered please submit a cover letter and resume to: hr@...
      and state the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.