Quincy Herald-Whig

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      The Quincy Herald-Whig, a 20,000-circulation daily newspaper in West-Central
      Illinois, has an immediate opening for a copy editor/page designer.

      We're looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of taking a role in all
      areas of editorial production on our multi-platform desk < editing local
      copy, doing daily page design, Web editing and our social media sites.

      Quincy is a town of just over 40,000 on the banks of the Mississippi River
      in West-Central Illinois, about two hours north of St. Louis.

      The Herald-Whig is an afternoon newspaper Monday through Friday and
      publishes morning editions Saturday and Sunday. Our copy desk works day and
      evening shifts.

      The newspaper is family owned, offers a 401(k), a flex plan and health,
      vision, dental, life and disability insurance. The Herald-Whig is an equal
      opportunity employer.

      Send a cover letter, resume and clips to: Gerri Berendzen, editorial
      production coordinator, Quincy Herald-Whig, 130 S. Fifth, Quincy, Ill.
      62301; e-mail, gberendzen@...; fax (217) 221-3395; or call (217)
      221-3371.