Colorado Springs presentation team interns

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      The Gazette in Colorado Springs, Colo., is looking for interns interested in joining the presentation team. We have some hourly paid positions, some contract positions and some for-credit positions. These positions are open to students interested in becoming copy editors, designers or hybrid editor-designers.

      Please contact Managing Editor Joanna Bean for details: joanna.bean@....