ESPN.com summer copy desk internship

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013
      ESPN.com has a summer internship available on the copy desk. We're looking for a good wordsmith who has solid news and sports judgment to edit columns, features, blogs and index pages. Anyone who'd like to apply should do so on our website here:
      http://bit.ly/Xw9IG5

      Responsibilities are limited to editing only – no writing, web design or social media duties. We're looking for a good editor above all else. Candidates also can email resumes to amy.m.goldstein@....