Technical Editor/Report Manager

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Wapsi Valley Archaeology, Inc., of Anamosa, Iowa, seeks a professional Technical Editor/Report Manager for our Anamosa office to help produce reports for archaeology and architectural history research projects.

      The position will involve detailed editing of text, site forms, figures/maps and report layout to bring professional reports to a print-ready status. This position involves liaising between investigators, other researchers, and drafting personnel in our Anamosa and Ames offices.

      We are looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented, has superb grammatical skills, is proficient using Microsoft Word, and has previous technical editing experience. Specific experience with cultural resources projects a plus but not required. Strong academic qualifications preferred.

      We offer a supportive and cooperative professional environment, health and other benefits, and opportunities for exploration and growth.

      Please email a letter of interest, full resume/CV, and list of three references to:

      Ms. Nurit Finn, President
      Wapsi Valley Archaeology, Inc.
      Email: ngfinn@...
      Web site: www.wapsivalleyarch.com

      Wapsi Valley Archaeology, Inc. does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, age, disability, color, sex, gender orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status in its employment practices.