Freelance copy editor needed in Charleston, S.C., business publication

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      SC Business Publications is looking for a part-time copy editor for a long-term assignment. We need someone with experience to work from home or in our office in Charleston, S.C., every Monday and Tuesday. Must be able to run InCopy if you're telecommuting. Pay is $15 to $17 an hour. Reply to aowens@....