Freelance Copy Editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      Plural Publishing, based in San Diego, California, needs to add several freelance copy editors to our list of vendors. We are a medical publisher specializing in speech-language pathology and audiology. Copy editors must have experience in APA and AMA style guides; experience in medical textbooks a plus. Attention to detail and ability to follow deadlines a must.

      At least two years of copyediting experience.

      Interested candidates possessing the required experience and skills may forward a resume and a sample of their work to: caitlin@.... Please be sure to put job description in the subject line of the email. Thank you. (All inquiries must be via email.)

      Location: Your computer—You can work from home.

      Pay: $15/hour for light copyediting, $18/hour for medium copyediting, and $20/hour for heavy copyediting.