China Daily Newspaper Recruitment

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Position: Copy Editors: news, features and business
      Company: China Daily, based in Beijing
      Job Status: Contract basis
      China Daily is looking for copy editors for its English-language news, features, business sections.
      Candidates should have at least five years of editing experience at a national print or online media, and be excellent team players that can totally rewrite copy if needed and be able to offer advice to junior staff. You should also be confident is generating and sharing ideas.
      You should have good knowledge of current affairs around the world, while substantial knowledge about Chinese culture and current affairs would be an advantage.
      Ideally, we would like to hear from people who are working or have worked in a position of responsibility, either on a copy desk or news desk.
      For successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and free accommodation.
      Send a resume, cover letter and two clips that best represent your writing or editorial experience to job@.... We thank all applicants for their interest but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013
        China Daily Newspaper Recruitment
        Position: Copy Editors: news, features, business and opinion
        Company: China Daily, based in Beijing
        Job Status: Contract basis
        China Daily is looking for copy editors for its English-language news, features, business sections.
        Candidates should have at least five years of editing experience at a national print or online media, and be excellent team players that can totally rewrite copy if needed and be able to offer advice to junior staff. You should also be confident in generating and sharing ideas.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
          Position: Copy Editors for news, features, business and opinion sections
          Photo Editors for Photo Department
          Company: China Daily, based in Beijing
          Job Status: Contract basis

          China Daily is looking for copy editors for its English-language news, features, business and opinion sections and also photo editors for Photo Department.

          Candidates should have at least five years of editing experience at a national print or online media, and be excellent team players that can totally rewrite copy if needed and be able to offer advice to junior staff. You should also be confident in generating and sharing ideas.

          You should have superior word and grammar skills, a good knowledge of international current affairs, and substantial knowledge of Chinese culture and affairs would be an advantage.

          We would like to hear from people who are working or have worked in a position of responsibility, either on a copy desk or news desk. Slotting experience is a plus.

          For successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and free accommodation.

          Send a resume and a cover letter to job@.... We thank all applicants for their interest but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.