Copywriter, White Flower Farm, Torrington, CT

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      We're seeking a detail oriented copywriter for our communications department.

      Working closely with the communications team, the copy writer will draft copy for catalogue, website and more.

      Strong candidates will have 5+ years of relevant writing experience in retail copy writing, a BA in English, familiarity with Indesign/Quark, FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Word/Excel in a Mac environment.

      Horticultural knowledge, formal use of grammar, and strong attention to detail are critical skills for the successful candidate.

      Please email your resume and writing samples to: nkostak@... or apply in person: 30 Irene Street, Torrington, CT 06790

      Full Time – Year Round

      Works weekends: No

      Positions available: 1

      Relocation covered: No

      Benefits: Medical & Dental insurance, 401k, discounts and more.