Sports designer/copy editor, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

  • thedanielhunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012
      The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review seeks a talented sports page designer/copy editor with a good eye for layout and solid word skills. We cover three professional sports teams, five Division I universities and more than 100 high schools. The sports section, which has won numerous APSE awards, is a tabloid Monday through Saturday and a broadsheet on Sunday. Applicants should be familiar with InDesign and must work nights and weekends. At least three years' experience at a 50,000-plus circulation paper is mandatory. The Trib, circulation 200,000 and growing, is based in one of the few American cities with competing, independently owned newspapers. The Trib is on the city's North Shore, between PNC Park and Heinz Field. Pittsburgh is a terrific news area and an affordable place to live. Send cover letter, work samples and resume to: Mark Gruetze, Administrative Editor, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 503 Martindale St., Pittsburgh, Pa. 15212. Email: mgruetze@....