Assistant editor, True West magazine, Cave Creek, Ariz.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Cave Creek, AZ-based magazine seeks creative college grad with strong grammar and fact-checking skills, effective verbal and written communication skills, and a journalistic desire to take charge of editorial tasks and the management of our social media program. You will NOT be a secretary; the position of Assistant Editor is integral to the output of our 59-year-old Western history publication.

      Please send resumes to carole@...