Copy editor, Vail Daily, Colo.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2012
      The Vail Daily, located just minutes from Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts,
      is looking for a skilled, detail-oriented candidate to fill a vacancy on our
      copy desk. This position requires working with a team or individually in a
      deadline-driven newsroom environment. The ideal candidate has experience
      with editing copy, writing headlines, designing and creating pages for all
      sections of the newspaper, proofing and correcting pages prior to
      publication and posting and proofing stories on our website, as well as the
      ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately. Experience with
      InDesign or Quark is essential, and applicants must be willing to work late
      evening and weekend shifts. If you are enthusiastic about working and living
      in the mountains, please send a resume, references and layout clips to
      Krista Driscoll at kdriscoll@....