Copy editor, SNL Financial LC, Charlottesville, VA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      SNL Financial seeks a copy editor to help ensure the accuracy, clarity and consistency of articles published on our financial news website.

      Bachelor of Arts, solid knowledge of English grammar, tech savvy and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are all must-haves; 1-2 years experience in publishing preferred.

      Shift is M-F, 11:30-7:30pm. SNL offers unique compensation potential --- competitive base salary and semiannual performance-based bonuses --- and a great casual working environment in Charlottesville, Va.

      Send resume and cover letter to opportunities_US@....

      When applying, please mention you say this on ACES job board.

      SNL Financial is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.