Research Coordinator, McMaster-Carr, Elmhurst, Ill.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Are you the kind of person who notices details? Would you enjoy learning about a wide variety of products? Are you looking to launch your career within the merchandising and publishing department of a leading company? Do you enjoy working with and learning from accomplished, creative, and successful colleagues? If so, we’d like to hear from you.

      McMaster-Carr supplies the equipment that has kept the wheels of industry turning for over 100 years. Our diverse product line caters to a customer base that spans manufacturing, machining, maintenance, medicine, and movie making. Our workforce is every bit as diverse as our product offerings. Our employees come from a myriad of academic and professional backgrounds.

      We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a bachelor’s degree to fact check product information for our catalog. If you are critical, curious, and capable of working independently, we are looking for you to:
      Research information about products using print catalogs, web sites, and questionnaires
      Contact suppliers to verify product specifications
      Employ project management principles to meet deadlines

      We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits including:

      *Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
      *Profit sharing
      *100 % Tuition reimbursement
      *Shuttle service to and from nearby Metra and CTA stations
      *Commitment to work-life balance

      To learn more, please visit us at www.mcmaster.com.

      eoe/m/f/d/v