Copy editor, China Daily, Beijing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      China Daily is looking for copy editors for its English-language news, features, business sections.

      Candidates should have at least five years of editing experience at a national print or online media, and be excellent team players that can totally rewrite copy if needed and be able to offer advice to junior staff. You should also be confident is generating and sharing ideas.

      You should have good knowledge of current affairs around the world, while substantial knowledge about Chinese culture and current affairs would be an advantage.

      Ideally, we would like to hear from people who are working or have worked in a position of responsibility, either on a copy desk or news desk.

      For successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and free accommodation.

      Send a resume, cover letter and two clips that best represent your writing or editorial experience to job@.... We thank all applicants for their interest but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.