Content Editor, MultiView Inc., Irving, Texas

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2012
      Based in Irving, Texas, MultiView has been the leading digital publisher to the world of associations for almost a decade. We create online buyers guides, email news briefs, and live learning centers for the most influential trade and professional associations in the world. In partnership with these associations, our sales group contacts businesses around the world to sell advertising in our various industry-specific digital publications.

      Your role as content editor would be to talk to MultiView’s current and future news briefs customers and really learn about the association’s industry. Through this, you also must understand the needs of the association and its members and be able to find relevant news content that fits these needs. Ideal candidates enjoy working with people and have the ability to really get to know and understand the customer. They are known for problem solving and will push to get the results needed. They are organized and detail-oriented and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.

      Apply online at http://multiview.com/hiring.html, or contact Vice President of Publishing Colby Horton at chorton@... for more information.