Copy editor, freelance, Colorado Office of the State Auditor

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      The Colorado Office of the State Auditor is seeking a freelance copy editor to proofread our audit reports prior to publication. This opportunity is on a contract basis only.

      Interested applicants who live in Colorado (preferably the Denver metro area) should submit a proposal based on the requirements outlined in the Request for Proposals at http://165.127.14.21/OSA/coauditor1.nsf//207A4326ED5D1D59872579DB00596ED2/$file/RFP+Freelance+Copy+Editor.pdf?OpenElement

      The deadline to submit proposals is April 27, 2012.