China Daily Newspaper Recruitment, Beijing
- Position: copy editors for News, Features, Business
Job Status: On contract basis
The China Daily newspaper group is looking for English-language copy editors for News, Features, Business and Supplements, to strengthen its international team. We offer a competitive salary package and free accommodation.
1. Assist the editors in setting goals and work to achieve them
2. Be an excellent team player that can generate ideas and think creatively, be able to totally rewrite copy if needed and be able to mentor junior staff
3. Ideally be working or has worked in a position of responsibility, and understands what leadership entails
4. Have had at least 5 yearsâ editing experience working on large or national print media.
5. Have good knowledge of current affairs, both in Chinese and around the world (substantial knowledge about Chinese affairs would be an advantage)
Please send a resume, cover letter and two clips that can best represent your writing or editorial experience to job@.... We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.