Copy editor/paginator, Press of Atlantic City, N.J.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2012
      The Press of Atlantic City is seeking a first-rate copy editor and paginator to work in our home office at the New Jersey shore. The successful candidate will catch and fix problems with stories, often by working closely with our news desk. He or she will also excel at writing headlines for both print and web editions and at designing pages.

      Salary is negotiable.

      Applications must include resume and cover letter as well as work samples.

      To find out more about us, check out www.pressofatlanticcity.com.

      Contact:

      Dave Turner
      Lead Local Content Producer / Nights