Freelance copy editors, Sunrise Setting Ltd.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      Here at Sunrise Setting Ltd we are looking to increase our bank of freelance latex copy editors in the STM and Social Science fields. We have regular work available on a variety of academic journals for various customers. As a freelancer, you would be able to work from home, accessing files remotely from our ftp server. A high standard of English, good latex knowledge and copy editing experience required.

      Do contact jessica.stock@... for further details.