Copy Editor/Page Designer, The Republic, Columbus, Ind.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2011
      The Republic, a 140-year-old family-owned newspaper in Columbus, Ind., seeks a sports copy desk pro who combines sharp word-editing skills and a flair for design. We don’t operate with a lot of rules â€" our marching orders are simply to produce clean, fluent copy, inviting headlines and attention-grabbing pages. Just 40 minutes from Indianapolis and 75 minutes from Louisville, Columbus is a small city that thinks big as the home to a Fortune 500 company, world-renowned architecture, and top-quality public schools and health care. Email resume, cover letter and six samples of your work to mbaldwin@.... EOE.