Night desk editor/lead photographer, Daily Clarion, Princeton, Ind.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011
      The Princeton Daily Clarion, a family-owned five-day morning edition in southwestern Indiana, seeks flexible journalist for the "go-to" slot on the production side of our print news cycle. Our next presentation editor/lead photographer will be a motivated multi-tasker with solid copy editing, page design and visual journalism skills, who likes people and loves a good community newspaper. You'll be responsible for 1A design and other pages, and our top photojournalist. Submit work samples and resume to andrea@... or mail to Andrea Howe, Editor, The Daily Clarion, P.O. Box 30, Princeton IN 47670. Benefits include vacation, health insurance, optional life, dental and vision coverage and a profit sharing plan.