Junior editor, Argyle Executive Forum, freelance

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Argyle Executive Forum is a membership-based professional services firm. We convene business leaders from highly targeted business-to-business communities for strategic collaboration and business development. Since 2004, Argyle has advanced the exchange of new ideas and timely perspectives among senior operating leaders, board members, investment managers and policy makers. Over 40,000 executives participate in our communities, with over 500 new members joining every month.

      We are seeking a Junior Editor on a project/freelance basis to work with our editorial team to edit interview transcriptions into Thought Leadership pieces and post event white papers. You will be required to edit transcripts into clean, concise and well-written interviews. Excellent writing ability, grammatical accuracy and attention to detail are absolutely necessary. Turnaround on projects is 48 hours.

      Examples of white papers we produce can be found here: http://www.argyleforum.com/Thought-Leadership

      Please send resume, writing samples and rates to lrobertson@.... Submissions without these will not be considered.