Textbook copy editor, Ribas Associates, New England

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Ribas Associates is a small consulting, training, and publishing company that works with school districts in New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. You can learn more about our company by visiting our website are ribasassociates.com. We have three books in publication that are revised every five years. We are beginning the process of revising our book for new teachers and mentor teachers. You can see the present edition online. We are looking for a copy editor to work with the two authors who are doing the revision. If you are interested please email the following to aflaherty@...:
      --Resume
      --Fee
      --Availability between November 1, 2011 and June 1, 2012.