Freelance writers, ConsumerSearch.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 11:01 AM
      Job Description: Freelance writers
      Job Duration: Freelance/project basis
      Company or Publication Name: ConsumerSearch.com

      Job requirements or qualifications: ConsumerSearch.com is seeking freelance writers to update our existing product reviews, as well as to create new reports on a wide range of consumer goods and services. Applicants with prior experience writing about topics such as lawn and garden, hardware, small appliances, consumer electronics, cars and mobile devices are strongly encouraged to apply.

      This is an objective, research-based freelance project based on analyzing credible professional and user reviews of consumer products. It does NOT involved hands-on tests, nor will you be writing reviews based on your personal opinion. Applicants must to be detail-oriented, objective and organized, and must be able to adapt to our format and tone. Resourcefulness, strong online research abilities and meticulous fact-finding skills are required. Prior professional journalism experience is also helpful, though not mandatory.

      To apply: We strongly urge applicants to acquaint themselves with ConsumerSearch's product categories before applying. To download the freelancer application form, please visit our online jobs page. [http://www.consumersearch.com/jobs%5d To learn more about ConsumerSearch, see the About Us page on our website. [http://www.consumersearch.com/about%5d
      About our company: ConsumerSearch.com is part of The New York Times family of companies. Launched in 1999, ConsumerSearch is designed to be the best place for people to research purchase decisions. We have been recognized for excellence by a wide variety of publications and organizations, including Time magazine, PCMag.com and the Webby Awards.