Copy editors, China Daily, Beijing

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 11:00 AM
      China Daily, the English-language newspaper based in Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China, is accepting applications for copy-editors of general news.

      The ideal candidates should have at least 5 years of working experience in the newsroom. He or she will have will have a strong understanding of the finer points of newspaper editing and be able to help foster a culture of accuracy and professionalism in the newsroom.

      The newspaper, which publishes seven days a week, has brought together journalists from some of the most important news organizations in the UK and North America, and has established itself as the most authoritative English-language newspaper with a daily circulation of 300,000.

      We offer very competitive salaries and benefits packages. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in these positions; however, only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to job@....